mandag den 29. oktober 2012

Another awesome weekend

[Kort dansk oversættelse efter billederne]

As mentioned I stayed in Sønderjylland for the week and decided to just have lots of fun with good friends that I hadn't seen in ages. Thursday I got some new ink, finally and I just absolutely love it. My friend, Christopher, went with me to the tattoo artist and then we went for a few beers. Also, I had dinner with Lotte and then left for Thirsty Thursday yet again with Christopher and Cat and had so much fun. Friday Martin came to visit and once again - party time. But we had a great time :) No point in stopping after two nights out so Saturday I went to Ringkøbing to party with a lot of my old friends and we had the best time just all hanging out in the VIP area (much easier to talk and chill). I didn't get back to Århus till last night at 8 pm and then went to visit a friend in Viby :) It's been a long time since I've done that much partying in two weeks and now I so just need a break haha. Ofc I'll show you some pictures, but the quality is pretty bad (ya that's how it works when alcohol goes in)

Thursday pics: 




Friday pics (or just pic I guess): 


Saturday pics: 





Har haft en super weekend med ny tattovering, middag med Lotte, Tørstig Torsdag med alt for mange øl, Christopher og Cat, alt for våd bytur med Martin i Sønderborg fredag og helt fantastisk aften i Ringkøbing med en masse gamle venner lørdag. Der har virkelig været gang i den og det er godt nok længe siden jeg har festet så meget på så kort tid som de sidste to uger, men nu er jeg også bare klar til en pause haha. Billederne er ikke ret gode (alkoholen får skylden)!

XOXO

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar